Writing a Review
Your review should focus on the product specifically, 'what you like' or 'dislike' about it. When writing your reviews:
- Be sure to keep it clean.
- Do not include personal contact information.
- Do not include third-party URLs, Zavida links are acceptable.
Depending on the product you're reviewing, you may be asked to answer a quick question; this may include which grind type you purchased and are reviewing, as this will help shoppers who read your review make a more informed decision. We also allow a five-star rating scale for each product, with one star being the lowest rating.
Photo & Video Guidelines
By adding photos and videos you could further help readers make an informed decision which is why all photos and videos should be related to the product and your individual experience using the product. When uploading photos and videos:
- Pictures must be in JPEG, PNG format and be in focus.
- Files must be 2 MB or less.
- The ideal frame should be 60 x 60 pixels.
- Objectionable pictures and videos will be rejected, in accordance with the Review Guidelines.
- Media should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, photographs, pictures, phrases, or trademarks (other than Zavida) or other content or materials which you do not own or for which you have not secured all necessary rights to.
- Be sure you are the only person in the picture or that you have obtained all necessary permissions from any other individuals in the picture.
The photo and/or video should follow the Posting a Review Guidelines indicated below.
Posting a Review
We reserve the right not to post your review or to withdraw any posted review for any reason. Some reviews may get flagged, reviewed, and then later removed by our moderator after previously appearing on our Site. If your post violates the Review Guidelines or contains any of the following types of content:
- Inappropriate comments (aggressive, threatening, trolling, etc.), profanities, discriminatory language or hate speech, or other languages not suitable for the public.
- Evidence of potential danger, injury, violence or death.
- Third-party URLs and personally identifiable information.
- Advertisements, "spam" content, references to third-party products, offers, or websites.
- Any content or materials which you do not own or for which you have not secured all necessary rights.
- Critical comments about other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
- Discussion of medical conditions or claims of medical effectiveness outside of the stated product benefits.
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please contact us directly. Please do not submit this feedback through a product review.